PLEASE HELP KEEP VUNERABLE USERS OF THIS HALL
SAFE FROM COVID
- Please do not enter if you or anyone in your household is unwell or has COVID-19 symptoms, or have tested positive and their recommended self-isolation is not complete.
- Maintain social distancing as far as possible from anyone you do not have regular contact with. Respect those who may be cautious.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building. Clean your hands often. Keep surfaces clean.
- Be aware that some people feel more confident when wearing a mask.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” Avoid touching your face, nose or eyes. Put tissues into one of the bins or rubbish bags provided, then wash your hands.
- Open windows for ventilation.
- Close doors and windows on leaving.