HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has
- You must put on a face covering before entering the Old School.
- If you develop COVID–19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises contact NHS Track and Trace and inform the organiser of the activity you attended.
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premies. Clean your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face, nose or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
- Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, light switches, other equipment and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces between each hire.
- Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
- Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
- The main kitchen is unavailable until further notice.